If you need to report an emergency, such as a streetlight with wires exposed, fallen tree or spillages on the carriageway please contact our 24 hour emergency team on 0300 300 8049.

How to report a problem

  1. Enter a postcode, street name and area, or check an existing report number
  2. Locate the problem on a map of the area
  3. Enter details of the problem
  4. Confirm the report and Central Bedfordshire Council will investigate
360 reports in past week
1,809 completed in past month
69,721 updates on reports