Back to all reports

Opposite Halfords

Reported via desktop in the Foul water/sewage on Highway category anonymously at 11:54, Thu 15 July 2021

Sent to Central Bedfordshire Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 359331.

Sewage coming out of the drain and onto the path - reported to the Town Council by a member of the public

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • State changed to: Investigating

    Updated by Central Bedfordshire Council at 11:54, Thu 15 July 2021

  • Thank you for making a report, however Central Bedfordshire Council are not responsible for this matter. Your report will now be closed by us. You will need to contact Anglian Water if it is sewage and they will attend as an emergency

    Many thanks,
    Central Bedfordshire Council Highways

    State changed to: not the council's responsibility

    Posted by Central Bedfordshire Council at 10:29, Fri 23 July 2021

This report is now closed to updates. You can make a new report in the same location.