You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Start new report here Reposition report here
Back to all reports

On the corner of college drive at the Kingsway turning

Reported via mobile in the Road Surface category anonymously at 19:28, Friday 24 May 2024

Sent to Central Bedfordshire Council less than a minute later. Council ref: 407251.

There was a paint spillage which I had to drive through as I had nowhere else to drive to avoid the spillage . My tyres , paint work and under wheel arches of my car are completely paint splattered . I would like to know you can resolve this as my car is completely damaged

RSS feed of updates to this problem Receive email when updates are left on this problem.


  • State changed to: Investigating

    Updated by Central Bedfordshire Council at 19:28, Friday 24 May 2024

  • Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately this issue does not come under the responsibility of our Highways Department, however, we have forwarded this report to our Customer Services Team, and requested it is passed to Customer Claims Form within Central Bedfordshire Council.

    Many thanks,
    Central Bedfordshire Council Highways

    State changed to: Internal referral

    Posted by Central Bedfordshire Council at 12:06, Thursday 30 May 2024

  • Claim form send to customer via email.

    Posted by Central Bedfordshire Council at 11:47, Tuesday 4 June 2024

This report is now closed to updates from the public. You can make a new report in the same location.