You can move around with your keyboard
Drop pin on the map to start a new report
Press space again to adjust the location
Reposition if needed, then hit Continue

Report your problem

If you need to report an emergency, such as a streetlight with wires exposed, fallen tree or spillages on the carriageway please contact our 24 hour emergency team on 0300 300 8049.
Bridges and Subways: Subcategory
Bus stops, benches, barriers: Subcategory
Flooding and Blocked Drains: Subcategory
Flytipping, Bins and Graffiti: Subcategory
Grass, Trees, Verges and Weeds: Subcategory
Lighting: Subcategory
Pavements, Kerbs & Cycle Paths: Subcategory
Potholes and Road Surface: Subcategory
Road Markings and Lining: Subcategory
Signs Damaged or Missing: Subcategory
  • Reports with photos in them tend to get fixed more quickly
  • To help us locate the problem, include both a close-up and a wide shot
  • Avoid personal information and vehicle number plates

Public details

Report details

These will be sent to Central Bedfordshire Council and also published online for others to see, in accordance with our privacy policy.

Exact location, including any landmarks

e.g. ‘This pothole has been here for two months and…’

  • Be polite
  • Use exact locations
  • Say how long the issue’s been present
  • Don’t identify or accuse other people
  • Don’t include private contact details in the description

Next: Tell us about you

or No personal details will be stored, and you will not receive updates about this report.

Tell us about you

Do you have a FixMyStreet password?